Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.ecthr-failures.org.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
As of now we do not collect any personal data on this web site.
Should you provide us information about your case at the European Court of Human Rights for publication on this site you agree with the publication and give any rights required for such publication.
As of now this site does not set and use any cookies.
Our offering includes links to external third party websites where we have no influence on the content. As a consequence, we cannot assume any responsibility for this external content. The relevant provider or website operator is always responsible for the content on linked pages.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
What rights you have over your data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
To exercise these rights, please contact us. Please refer to the contact details at the bottom of this cookie statement. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear from you, but you also have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (ordinarily this should be bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutz https://www.datenschutz-bayern.de/).
Dr.-Ing. Thomas Wuensche
Hettenshausener Str. 26